Tile & Grout Cleaning Gold Coast
Trusted Professional Cleaners of Tiled Floors
Constant foot traffic, spills, pet accidents, and everyday dirt and stains can take a toll on your tile floors. The grout lines become especially filthy. Bacteria, mould, and mildew build up in the porous grout, which is really unhealthy and can lead to unpleasant odours. No matter how much you sweep and mop, you just can’t get them fully clean anymore. Using harsh cleaners can damage the flooring too.
The solution is professional tile & grout cleaning services. We have industrial-strength equipment and commercial-grade cleansing products that can deep clean and restore floors. We rinse with our hot water extraction system. This high-powered pressure washing flushes away all the lifted grime for a true deep clean.
For showers and bathrooms with mould and mildew, we take it a step further. We use an antimicrobial cleaner that sanitises and removes stubborn mould stains. Once your floors are sparkling again, we apply a protective sealant to grout lines that prevents future soiling for months at a time.
Restore the beautiful look of your tiled floors.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
Inspection and Planning
- Our technician will walk through your home to inspect all tiled areas and identify problem spots. This allows us to plan the most effective method to clean each area.
- We will remove any debris and furniture from the areas to be cleaned to allow full access.
- Drop cloths will be used to protect nearby surfaces from splashing.
- We use powerful vacuum cleaners to remove all loose dirt and debris. This prevents clogging of machines during the wash process.
- A grime-cutting, alkaline-based cleaning solution is applied generously to the grout lines and allowed to dwell. This breaks down grease, soap scum, hard water deposits, and other contaminants.
Agitation with Brushes
- Using stiff nylon brushes and a concentrated tile cleaner, our technician will scrub the tile and grout lines to further loosen embedded grime and lift stains.
High-Pressure Hot Water Washing
- Pressurised hot water is used to power wash away all lifting dirt, residues, bacteria and mould. This leaves a deep clean surface.
Stubborn Spot Treatment
- We use concentrated cleaners, brushes, and repeated power washing to remove any remaining tough stains in the grout or tile pores.
- The tiled surface is wiped down and powerful air movers are used to speed drying time.
- We apply a protective sealer to the grout lines which resists future staining and makes ongoing maintenance easier.
Grout Whitening (optional)
- For discolored or mildewy grout, we can apply a deep-penetrating whitener to brighten and sanitise the lines.
Our step-by-step process and industrial equipment allow us to deeply clean and restore your floor and wall tiles. Contact us today to revitalise your home.
Full Service List
- Complete Tile & Grout Cleaning and Restoration
- Grout and Tile Sealing
- Grout Re-Coloring and Haze Removal
- Caulking & Silicon Replacement
- Wax Removal from Porcelain
- Efflorescence Removal
- Deep Clean Grout Lines
- Tile Stripping & Wax Removal
- Silicon Re-Application
- Repair and Replacement
Our full range of services combine top-quality solutions, equipment, and expertise. Give tile floors the ultimate care and protection.
Surfaces We Clean
Residential Tiled Surfaces
- Ceramic and Porcelain
- Natural Stone – Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Slate
- Granite Benchtops
- Shower Wall and Floor
- Bathroom & Kitchen Splashbacks
- Entryways and Foyers
- Patios and Pool Surrounds
Commercial Tiled Surfaces
- Restaurants and Cafés
- Hotels and Resorts
- Hospitals and Medical Centres
- Schools and Universities
- Airports and Transport Hubs
- Shopping Centres and Retail Stores
- Gyms, Pools, and Recreation Centres
- Places of Worship
- Multi-Unit Residential Buildings
Minimum Call-Out Fee
We require a minimum $99 service call fee. This reserves 3 hours of technician time to clean an average sized area.
Average Cost Ranges
The average cost ranges between $2-$5 per square metre depending on the flooring type and level of soil buildup. Highly porous natural stone is more intensive requiring sealing whereas standard ceramic comes cleaner faster.
Here are typical price ranges:
- Ceramic, Porcelain, Vinyl: $2 – $3 per sq. metre
- Natural Stone – Travertine, Marble, Limestone: $3-$5 per sq. metre
So a 3m x 3m (9 sq metre) porcelain tiled kitchen would cost around $200-$300 for cleaning. A heavier stained natural stone shower floor 1.5m x 1.5m (2.5 sq metre) usually ranges $75-$125.
Other average price ranges:
- Tile and grout deep clean: $30-$65 per sq meter
- Grout work
- Clean only: $10-$20 per sq meter
- Sealing: $5-$10 per sq meter
- Color sealing: $10-$20 per sq meter
Other factors like surface texture, number of grout lines, and set-in stains can influence price. Rural locations with further distances also impact service fees. We provide free quotes to measure your space and suggest the most affordable price and solutions to meet your cleaning goals.
Sealing is applying a protective coating to porous surfaces. It prevents stains from penetrating into the tile. It’s important because it:
- Protects against damage from spills
- Makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- Prolongs the life and appearance of flooring
The impervious barrier repels water, oil, and other contaminants. It keeps your tiled floors looking their best for longer.
Striping removes old layers of sealers, waxes, and floor finishes from the surface. This is important because:
- Old sealers can become ineffective over time
- Wax layers will build up and dull the tile’s appearance
- Stripping allows new sealers to properly bond and protect
Our stripping process thoroughly cleans off old residue so new sealers can be applied. This renews the protection and brings back the floor’s original beauty.
Why Choose Us
- 10 years experience
- Flexible bookings
- Latest equipment
- No hidden charges
- Fully licensed and IIRC certified technicians
- Fast drying times
- Extended hours
We are proud to service all residential and commercial sanitisation jobs across the greater Gold Coast region including:
- Main City Area – Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads, Coolangatta, Varsity Lakes, Robina
- Northern Suburbs – Nerang, Highland Park, Carrara, Pacific Pines
- Southern Suburbs – Tugun, Currumbin, Palm Beach, Tallebudgera
Love Your Floors Again
Don’t wait until permanent staining and costly replacement become your only options!
Quickly restore the look of your investment with our effective tile cleaning, grout repair, sealing and colour renewal services.